Our Youth Martial Arts Belt Program
Our team of qualified and reputable Martial Arts instructors ensure the delivery of a challenging, athletic program to each of our members. Elements Academy of Martial Arts is a complete system of self-defence created from a range of recognized disciplines.
Our Youth Program circulates through a 4-week belt curriculum rotation. Students will be taught Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Kickboxing, and Self-Defence followed by a week of learning to put everything together in application. Teens ages 10 to 15 with any experience level are welcome. Senior youth classes have a minimum age requirement of 12 years.
Martial Arts Delivers Results
Youth in our Martial Arts program:
- gain leadership and role-modeling experience in a respectful environment
- improve skills and receive challenging physical activity
- develop discipline and a strong work ethic
- learn control and correct application of skills using situational scenarios
Our Girls Youth Kickboxing Program
Elements Academy offers Girls Youth Kickboxing classes in Vancouver’s Dunbar community. Teen girls will develop Kickboxing skills by drilling kicking and punching combinations with partners on bags and pads. Girls ages 12 to 16 with any experience level are welcome.
Strength. Confidence. Empowerment.
Girls in our Kickboxing program:
- develop coordination, body awareness and self-confidence
- improve conditioning, agility and strength
- gain useful skills in a positive and empowering environment
These girls kick butt!
Elements Academy offers the first Girls Only Teen Kickboxing Program in Vancouver.