Our Girls Youth Kickboxing Program
Elements Academy offers Girls Youth Kickboxing classes in Vancouver’s Dunbar community. Teen girls will develop Kickboxing skills by drilling kicking and punching combinations with partners on bags and pads. Girls ages 12 to 16 with any experience level are welcome.
Strength. Confidence. Empowerment.
Girls in our Kickboxing program:
- develop coordination, body awareness and self-confidence
- improve conditioning, agility and strength
- gain useful skills in a positive and empowering environment
These girls kick butt!
Elements Academy offers the first Girls Only Teen Kickboxing Program in Vancouver.
Our Girls Youth Jiu-Jitsu Program
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is a ground style using submission techniques to subdue your opponent and is widely regarded as the best training system for learning self-defence. We are creating a community of strong, empowered young women with reduced vulnerability on the ground and other close-quarters situations. Minimum age requirement of 12 years.
Effective Self-Defence Training
- gain leadership and role-modeling experience in a respectful environment
- improve skills and receive challenging physical activity
- develop discipline and a strong work ethic
- learn control and correct application of skills using situational scenarios